Migrate and convert Lotus Notes emails, notes, contacts, calendars, journals, tasks, appointments to Outlook .PST emails using renowned Domino to Exchange email migration tool.
Lotus Domino to Exchange is a helpful tool for all system administrators, technicians, organizations, individuals, who are in urgent need of converting .nsf emails to .pst emails. One can convert all Domino Server mailboxes with all emails to MS Exchange Server mailboxes, without any loss of data. This email migration tool is safe, secure and completely affable tool. It provides convenient migration from Domino to Exchange environment.
Software uses reliable algorithm to extract all existing Domino Server mailbox accounts and hence convert them to MS Exchange Server or Outlook .PST file.
Following are the main features of Lotus Notes to Exchange Migration tool:
- Complete migration of Domino Server mailbox accounts to Exchange Server.
- Converts unlimited .NSF file(s) to .PST.
- Recreates folder structure of .NSF file into .PST file making it easy to access with MS Outlook email client.
- Supports Unicode character conversion.
- Saves converted emails in .PST or directly in Exchange server
- Email saving options: Save in Text format or RTF (Rich Text Format) format.
- Convert every email and item of .NSF file to .PST file which includes Emails, attachments, images, notes, journals, appointments, tasks, schedules, to-do item list, sent emails, drafts, alarms, rules, calendar, address book, folder and sub-folders
Lotus notes to exchange migration software supports Lotus Notes v 9.0.1, 9.0, 8, 7, 6 and Domino Server v 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 6.0, MS Outlook 2016, 2013 (both 32 bit and 64 bit), 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98 and 97 every version of MS Exchange Server. It is necessary to have Lotus Notes and MS Outlook installed on the system where you are performing the migration.
So what are you waiting for? Simply download the software and go ahead with Lotus Notes to Exchange or Outlook migration.
Why not try the migration with FREE Trial version of Domino to Exchange software. Trial version is fully functional; converts one NSF file and saves first 10 items of every folder existing in the NSF file into .PST format.