Make Notes to Outlook conversion easy as never before with Notes migration tool. It enables organizations and system administrators to easily migrate from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook. Since migrating from one email client to another is a quite complicated task, Notes to Outlook tool is designed and developed to simplify all complexities that a system administrator or organization face while performing Lotus Notes to Exchange migration.
Notes to Outlook tool provide the user with two options to perform migration as per the requirement:
- Convert .NSF file to .PST file: Using this option, the user can convert unlimited NSF files to PST files or Exchange server format.
- Convert Domino Server Mailbox: Using this option, Domino server mailboxes can directly converted to PST or new accounts on Exchange server. Availability of this option not only makes the Notes to Outlook migration easy but also saves the precious time of the user.
Notes to Outlook tool provides the user with the exclusive facility of saving converted items to PST file or Exchange server format as per the requirement. Using the option of saving converted items to PST, all converted items can be easily accessed in MS Outlook through PST file. When converted items are saved to Exchange server format using another saving option, all emails of the selected user account are exported to an account available on the Exchange server. This account can be further accessed with MS Outlook.
Outlook to Exchange conversion tool effectively converts all items of NSF file including emails, attachments, images, address book, journals, appointments, tasks, notes, appointments, folders, subfolders etc. to PST.
For Lotus Notes to MS Outlook migration, this tool supports these versions of MS Outlook, Exchange server, Domino server and Lotus Notes:
- Lotus Notes versions: 9.0.1, 9.0, 8, 7, 6
- Lotus Domino server versions: 8.5, 8.0, 7.0, 6.5, 6.0
- Exchange server versions: 2016, 2013, and Hosted exchange server, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 and 5.0
- MS Outlook versions: 2016, 2013 (both 32 bit and 64 bit), 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 98 and 97
Lotus notes to exchange migration tool is also available for free evaluation. The free demo version enables to convert NSF file items and view them. However, it allows saving only first 10 emails from each folder of NSF file. To save all items, purchase license of the full version.